Policy and Procedure for Return Goods:
1) Prior to return, a Return Merchandise Authorization RMA # should be obtained.
2) Unused product(s) may be returned for credit or exchange with fourteen (14) days of receipt of order.
3) The return product(s) must be properly packaged to avoid in-transit damage, in original packaging.
4) It is the responsibility of the buyer to insure the returned goods for in-transit damage or loss. Allegro does not assume for in-transit damage or for packages that are not delivered to us. Lost and damaged products are not covered under product warranty.
5) If the product(s) is returned for exchange or warranty, the buyer assumes the shipping charges for the item(s) being sent back to the customer.
6) If the product is returned for refund, shipping and insurance charges are not refundable. If the item purchased was offered with free shipping, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
7) If the product is returned for credit, refund will only be issued if the product received is unused, in its original packaging and in sellable condition. A 30% restocking fee is assessed if the product received is damaged, used, dirty and in unsellable condition.
8) Items that are opened, used, damaged or do not have a packing slip, receipt or return authorization (RA) # may be denied a refund or exchange.
9) Credit or exchange is only possible if the item(s) is purchased from Allegro Central Vacuum Systems. Proof of purchase is required.
10) When applicable, tracking number would be provided to the buyer for the return item(s) back to the buyer.