Policy and Procedure for Return Goods:
1) Prior to return, a Return Merchandise Authorization RMA # should be obtained.
2) Unused product(s) may be returned for refund or exchange within seven (7) days of receipt/purchase of order, return freight being Buyer's responsibility. Used products cannot be returned.
3) The return product(s) must be properly packaged to avoid in-transit damage, in original packaging.
4) It is the responsibility of the buyer to insure the returned goods for in-transit damage or loss. Allegro does not assume responsibility for in-transit damage or for packages that are not delivered to us. Lost and damaged products are not covered under product warranty or eligible for refund.
5) If the product(s) is returned for exchange or warranty, the buyer assumes the shipping charges for the item(s) being sent back to the customer. Exchange is only possible if the product is not used, clean and in original condition and packaging.
6) If the product is returned for refund, shipping and insurance charges are not refundable. If the item purchased was offered with free shipping, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
7) If the product is returned for credit, refund will only be issued if the product received is unused, in its original packaging and in sellable condition. A 50% restocking fee is assessed if the product received is damaged and in unsellable condition. Returns are not accepted for used products and will not be refunded.
8) For any special orders such 240v power units, 50% restocking fee will be assessed if returned.
9) Items that are opened, used, damaged or do not have a packing slip, receipt or return authorization number will be denied a refund or exchange.
10) Credit or exchange is only possible if the item(s) is purchased from Allegro Central Vacuum Systems. Proof of purchase is required.
11) When applicable, tracking information would be provided for any items returning back to the buyer.