Allegro Central Vacuum Systems is a manufacturing and global distribution company with headquarters in Oakville, Ontario. We strive to deliver high quality service and great customer experiences while making our products and services more accessible in North American markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and our employees, with great wages, outstanding employee support, and unlimited advancement opportunities.
If you're a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us and make your work matter.
1. Graphic Designer
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of our central vacuum brands
What is the role of our graphic designer?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of the websites, communications, packaging, flyers, exhibitions and more.
Your creations should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into quality design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we'd like to meet you.
The objective is to inspire and attract the target audience and complement our top quality products.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop websites
• Work with the team to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Implement successful promotions
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with HTML, and design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics, accuracy and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field would be a plus
2.Customer Service Representative
General Summary: As a Customer Service Representative your role will be focused on interactions with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
• Making outbound customer service calls to existing customers;
• Management and resolution of any inbound customer service challenges;
• Efficient and professional responsiveness to emails and other correspondence from internal and external customers;
• Providing excellent, in-store customer service and high presentation standards for the showroom and accompanying materials;
• Providing product and service knowledge to prospective customers;
• Managing troubleshooting sessions with customers ;
• The creation and maintenance of customer communication documentation and
• Participation in continually improving customer service procedures and the Allegro customer service experience.
We are looking for:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• A proven track record in managing problematic customer service situations;
• Strong organizational, time management, and computer skills ;
• Ability to work autonomously, multi-task, set priorities, and have a flexible work schedule;
• Prior experience in customer service is an asset. Any experience in sales, retail, or call centre environments preferred.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma is required
• Successful candidates must pass a credit and criminal background check, and have a full Provincial Driver's License to be considered for this position
We offer a competitive salary, an annual incentive plan, benefits, and growth opportunities. We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference checks as part of the pre-employment process.
If you excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with dynamic and challenging results-driven work, your possibilities at Allegro Central Vacuum Systems are endless. Join us to make yourself at home.
3. Wholesale Sales Manager
As a wholesales sales manager you will liaise with key dealers to support their sales and improve their bottom-line. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for selling strategies, generate incremental business and maintain sales volume levels.
4. E-commerce Coordinator
Allegro Central vacuum Systems has a strong online presence serving customers across North America and Internationally. You will oversee all aspects of the e-commerce program, including online marketing and merchandising. You will assist in developing promotional plans and assume the responsibility for maintaining and updating position for assigned products.
Work closely with Marketing Department to implement a cohesive product launch.
As part of overall marketing team you will assist in developing long-term, sustainable online sales strategy
Track sales performance and maintain sales objectives
Establish customer service program
Develop and maintain e-shop sites.
Bachelor's degree in computer program, business or related field
E-commerce experience is a definite asset
Knowledge in retails sales
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong computer skills, knowledge of html would be an asset
5. Central Vacuum Installation and Service
We are looking for self-motivated, experienced, service focused individuals to be a part of our coast to coast Installation and Service team. Previous work experience in Central Vacuum Installation is a must.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org