1. Determine the location of wall mount bracket. The height of Power Unit is 20" in total. You should allow at least 4" clearance from the top. Therefore top screw hole on wall mount bracket should be 12" from the floor. The distance between top and bottom screw holes is 1.5", or the bottom screw hole is 10.5" from the floor.
2. Screw top & bottom screws firmly at the height described above.
3. Hang Power Unit from the wall mount bracket. At this point your Power Unit is mounted securely.
4. Connect optional low-voltage wires, vacuum line and/or exhaust line* as shown below.
5. Plug Power Unit cord into a 15 Amp electrical outlet and test the Power Unit with on/off switch.
Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.